HALO Business advisory is powered by a team of former business bankers who have spent decades managing these transactions for the Banks.
We professionally prepare a formal financing package tailored to your lending audience that is easy for business lenders to turn around.
Business Plan Services
- Financial Projections
- Business Plan Lite
- Business Plan Full
- Franchise Bundle
- Equipment Leasing
- New and Used Equipment
Business Banking Services
- Commercial Banking Review
- Annual Reviews
- New Financing Request or Increase existing Facilities
- Business Loans
- Operating Lines of Credit
Special Loans Management Consulting
HALO Business Application
We assist business owners, franchisors, and franchisees to complete business plans tailored for financing applications specific to the business or franchise applicant’s request, life stage, and business financing programs such as Canada Small Business Financing Program and Black Entrepreneur Opportunity Loans.
Before approaching the banks, partner with industry-expert business plan writers and ensure your franchisees have a business plan writing company that understands franchise and start-up industry financing. We have franchise packages and work with several franchises as a preferred vendor to assist franchisee prospects who need help putting their business plan together.
Work with business plan experts who will ensure your business plan contains detailed financial projections and assumptions necessary to validate your path to success on your franchise venture. With all the excitement and moving parts of starting a new franchise, this step of writing down your plans is critical for future reflections and may continue to adapt as your company grows.
Canada Small Business Financing Loan
- The Canada Small Business Financing Loan (CSBFL) offers up to $1,000,000 to help small businesses purchase or improve assets
- Purchases made within the past six months are eligible for financing
- 85% of the loan is guaranteed by the Federal government
- Maximum loan of $1,000,000 ($350,000 for equipment and leasehold improvements)
- Government-Guaranteed Loans to Support the Growth of Your Business
- Small businesses looking to purchase or improve their assets for new or expanded operations could benefit from the Canada Small Business Financing Loan (CSBFL). This loan is a government-sponsored loan program that offers up to $1,000,000 ($350,000 for equipment and leasehold improvements) to small businesses in Canada.
A Canada Small Business Financing Loan Is Commonly Used For
- New businesses looking for financial support to start or grow a company
- Established businesses experiencing issues with cash flow as a result of a large investment – See HALO Leasing options if you fall into this category as well
- Previous Purchases Are Eligible
- Purchases made within the past six months are eligible for financing.
- Repayment Options That Work for You
- Floating rate principal plus interest
- Floating rate principal including interest (blended payments)
- Fixed rate principal plus interest rate
- Fixed rate principal including interest (blended payments)
- Equipment loans up to a 10-year amortization
- Leasehold improvements up to a 10-year amortization
- Real property loans/ immovable up to 15-year amortization
HALO Business Application
Leasing is an excellent option if your business relies on high-value equipment that needs upgrading regularly.
Keep up with the latest developments in technology, replace vehicles or regularly update expensive equipment at risk of depreciation.
Leasing may be an option to help you acquire the assets you need to run your business, which can provide smaller, flexible payment options designed to help you manage your cash flow more effectively.
Did you know that you can also lease assets you already own?
Leasing can unlock the value in your high-value items and release cash to develop your business or improve your cash flow and stability. We can also consolidate your existing leasing facilities into a single package.
At HALO Advisory, we take a flexible approach to leasing so you can structure your payments to be cashflow friendly.
Why Lease To Acquire Assets?
Get Your Equipment Faster – Leasing applications can be firmly approved in as little as 48 hours of receipt of an application.
Increase buying power – You don’t need to buy your equipment outright. Straightforward terms and monthly payments. Keep funds available for other business uses.
Control Your Cash Flow – Small payments over the term of your lease means your equipment will start earning you money while you pay it off, making it easy to balance your expense to revenue ratio.
Seasonal Payment Options – Flexible payment structures for seasonal businesses can ease cash flow pressure at critical times, semi-annually or annually, to match your revenue.
Potential Tax Savings – In many instances, leasing provides a business with income tax benefits by allowing you to expense lease payments rather than depreciating the capital cost of equipment. Always consult your tax advisor to find out how leasing can benefit the tax position of your business.
Every business relies on working capital to fund its day to day cashflow requirements. From time to time, companies require an injection of working capital either due to periods of high growth or unstable times.
A variety of options exist, and HALO Advisory can quickly review your situation and provide advice on your options available to secure the working capital if your company requires it.
We can outline a strategy to utilize the various working capital options available to manage your company’s financial requirements consistently.
Working Capital Options available
- Working Capital Loans
- Operating Lines of Credit
- Accounts Receivable/Invoice Factoring
INSOLVENCY & RESTRUCTURING
Insolvency and restructuring are typically a last resort that we believe can be avoided with a proactive response to deteriorating lender relationships.
We help you negotiate an orderly repayment plan with your commercial lender before your loan, or commercial mortgage is in default. A repayment plan can help you save tens and potentially hundreds of thousands of unnecessary legal fees and opportunity costs to stop a lender from demanding and taking your company assets.
Our Team of Special Loans and CCAA Proceedings Experts Can Help
Benefit from our experience and contacts of insolvency specialists to get the best advice in these difficult times. We can speak the lender’s language, collaborate with your legal and accounting teams to restructure corporate debt and manage court-appointed procedural requirements.
Leverage our network of commercial lenders to provide bridge or takeout financing as early as possible in this process and move forward with your business and commercial real estate asset.